This is one of my favorite dishes I order at our go to sushi place. I needed to eat this more on a regular basis so I experimented at home with this recipe. It is so easy to make and you can adjust the taste to your liking by just adding more of each ingredient if you want, you can’t go wrong!
Garlic Truffle Edamame
- 1 bag of frozen (not cooked) Edamame
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce (I use low sodium)
- 1/4 cup of Ponzu sauce (I prefer Mizkan brand)
- 1 tablespoons of Chili Oil (you can use less or more depending on spice profile)
- 1 tablespoon of black truffle oil
- 4-5 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- In a medium bowl mix all the sauces and garlic together and let sit for 30 minutes on the counter to marinate.
- Steam Edamame per the instructions on the bag and then add to the sauce mixture.
- Stir well and serve hot!