My friend Clifford shared this recipe with me this weekend. I’ve been trying to cut down carbs so this was the perfect solution to go with our southern meal. It’s easy and healthy!
Baked Butternut Squash Fries
- 1 large butternut squash
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup of parsley
Heat oven to 425
- Remove the skin from the butternut squash and cut into slices.
- Place in bowl and toss evenly with olive oil, salt and pepper, make sure its all coated well.
- Chop parsley and mix half in bowl and save the other half to sprinkle after cooked.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place evenly on sheet and place in oven
- After 20 minutes check and turn and toss on the pan, make sure they are still even and spread out.
- Bake for 40-55 minutes until cooked through and brown.
- Sprinkle with left over parsley and serve hot!