Christmas Eve dinner with our Aunt Patty has been an event we look forward to each year. She is an incredible chef and hostess. This year I was able to help her in the kitchen to learn her recipes that she has been making for many years. I was surprised on how simple each dish was to make! The biggest key to a successful dinner party is timing, patience and organization.
There are many dishes in her holiday meal and I will post each separately but categorize them under the menu “Holiday Meal” so that you can find them with ease.
Horseradish Creamy Sauce
- Fresh Ground Horseradish
- Hot Cream Horseradish
- 24 oz Sour Cream
- In a bowl combine entire carton of sour cream
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of fresh ground horseradish (to taste)
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of cream horseradish (to taste)
- Taste until the flavor desired
- Refrigerate and serve cold