Nothing makes a curry taste a millions times better than fresh chicken stock. Here’s a quick and easy recipe you can make and freeze for future use.
Easy Chicken Stock
- 1 – 2 pounds of fresh chicken bones (cleaned and washed)
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger (cut)
- 2-3 garlic pieces (smashed)
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 1 cup carrots (chopped)
- 1 onion (cut)
- Salt and Pepper
- In a large pot fill with water and add all ingredients.
- Boil and simmer for 2-3 hours
- Skim any scum from the top
- Drain and freeze any unused stock