I got a new toy for Christmas! I got a spiralizer! This new gadget is going to inspire me to make more vegetables for my family. Here’s a big greek salad you can make for any potluck, party or just for your family.
You can change up the amounts based on your needs, it’s so simple you can’t go wrong!
Greek Spiralized Salad
- 4-5 seedless English cucumber
- 2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, sliced thin on spiralizer
- 2 fresh lemon
- 1 package of fresh feta
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano leaves, minced
- Spiralize the cucumbers using the chipper blade on the spiralizer.
- Cut the strands into smaller bite size pieces
- Place on a paper towel and sprinkle with salt to help remove the excess water. Let sit for 1 hour
- In a large bowl mix the bell pepper, tomatoes, olives and onion
- Add cucumber
- When ready to serve, toss with fresh feta and dressing
- In a small bowl combine juice of 2 lemons
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped oregano
- Salt and Pepper to taste