During my weekend cooking session with my friend Clifford we decided to make some BBQ chicken instead of fried chicken. This was probably the easiest protein i’ve cooked in a long time and it turned out so good! You can make this any night of the week and your family will be super impressed!
Easy BBQ Chicken
Easy BBQ Chicken –
- 1-2 packages of Organic chicken legs, breast and wings (skin on)
- Dried Parsley
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Trader Joes Organic Sriracha and BBQ sauce
- Remove the chicken from packaging and since chicken.
- Place in large bowl or container
- Mix together all spices and rub all over chicken until coated
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour
- Heat grill
- Place chicken on hot grill and baste with the Sriracha and BBQ sauce through the entire cooking process. (this will lock in flavor and keep the meat moist)
- Cook until done (no pink inside)
Serve hot! Enjoy!